Good afternoon everyone.
In my last blog I promised a run down of the Goody Bags supplied for TDN Management‘s Showcase.
- The bag itself – this was supplied by a lovely lady called Sue who is the proud owner of Ice The Cake, a website bringing together a fabulous group of Credible and Incredible wedding suppliers. She organises networking evenings, wedding shows and sources amazing opportunities for us, for example, many of us supplied items for the goody bags at another amazing event, the MOBO Awards!
- Along with the bags, Sue also supplied little chocolates with TDN Management on the front and ITC details on the back, along with their source, All Wrapped Up.
- We, at Charms by Joanna, supplied zip clips and Happy Bags with a music theme (see previous blogs for more details)
- One of the biggest sponsors of the event was Checkatrade who had a banner on display as well as supplying us with a branded trolley token in our goody bags
- Another edible item was a delicious pop cake courtesy of PopKakery
- We also had a selection of retro sweeties like Flying Saucers from South Coast Sweet Cart
- Another wonderful addition was a little candle from The Candle Jar, they are based in Bournemouth, their website is still in the design process, however, their contact details are available on there.
We also had contact details for a couple of other suppliers
- Lewis Brown Photography whose website is also in the development process
- The Print Agency based in Ferndown, Dorset
- David Days, the hypnotist who amused us with his amazing skills on the night.
Thank you for reading. I have added links to above suppliers websites where possible so please use them if you would like more information.